- Verification of Identity.
- Tree Disputes with Neighbours.
- What is Land Tax?
- GST Withholding Regime.
- Spousal and Domestic Partner Transfers.
- Septic System and Disclosure Requirements.
- Retail Leases.
- First Home Buyers Grant and Stamp Duty Benefits.
- Withholding Tax on Real Estate.
- What is a Section 173 Agreement?
- Caveats – What you need to know.
- NICO ‘Not in Common Ownership’ Subdivisions.
- Buying Off the Plan.
- Electronic Signatures.
- Easements – The Basics.
- Withholding Tax Update.
- Fencing Laws in Victoria.
- Should I use a Lawyer for my Conveyancing Matter?
- Owner Builders and Conveyancing.
- Want to Remove an Easement on Title? Here is the Basics of How.
- Restrictive Covenants Modification and Removal.
- Protecting your Neighbours Property against Building Works.
- Buyer Beware: Is a Real Estate Agent an Agent for the Purposes of a Notice under the Sale of Land Act?
- Destruction of Fence Caused by a Bushfire.
For more information on our conveyancing arm, click here.
To keep up to date with new articles and changes in the law, head over and like our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ballaratlawyers/ or our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/organization/18004224.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation